Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted
Roll on next week when my Exchange expert comes back off holiday. In the meantime I am getting an error message that the STARTTLS certificate will expire in 956C0643DA4BCEA0A9465ED204A1A3AB90B16108 hours. Can anyone tell me how many hours this is (it's obviously not a straight hex conversion). I don't really want to get bogged down in certificate renewal and am hoping that I can safely leave it until next week
Posted

Possibly a stupid question but the clock on the exchange server havent changed for some reason and thus causing the error? or are different to the rest of the AD servers?

 

Nath.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...