Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi there,

 

someone has asked me if it's possible to use an image for the background of there schools Joomla based website.

 

I haven't a clue so thought I'd ask the experts!

 

Any help will be much appreciated.

 

Thanks

Posted
It is possible by editing the template files. What you edit depends on the template in use. I've played with Joomla a little but I'm no expert on templates so that's as much as I can say.
  • Thanks 1
Posted

Is certainly possible- although image backgrounds always have inherent scaling issues given the different size and shape of monitors out there. Can you link to the site and state where (relative to current content) you want to insert the image.

 

I should then be able to provide some advice on what CSS to add to the stylesheet and any additional HTML you may need.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...