Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi

I hope this is the right forum to post this question. Back in the day when we had Exchange 5.5 on our child domain I seem to recall that I could administer mailboxes and empty them/delete their contents as required.

Now that our LEA has taken over Exchange (v 2007) for all schools I have lost that functionality. I have asked them if they could delete all the mailbox content for a specific year group of pupils in order to delete all the games they're mailing in as attachments. I've been told this functionality doesn't exist, nor can they isolate attachments with .swf (for example) extensions.

Could someone who uses Exchange2007 tell me if this is correct please?

Thanks

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...