Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Our SENco has asked if we can set the system so that one student never has to read black on white text as she has a visual problem . How can I do this in office? I remember doing it years ago when someone had been on a course and we set all the pcs to blue text on green pages. but I can't find a setting and this is just for one child.

 

Thanks

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...