tmcd35 Posted May 18, 2010 Posted May 18, 2010 Hi, My Business Manager has asked me to begin reviewing (read start creating/outling) our ICT policies. We have an AUP that I finished off and published last term. I now need to look at a few other policies, or atleast get the ball rolling for higher ups to complete, such as Data Protection and e-Saftey. As anyone one got an example of a DP Policy they can share with me, or point me in the right direction, so I can get my head in the right space for this. Cheers.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now