Dos_Box Posted May 13, 2010 Posted May 13, 2010 I am just about to place an order to get a small stand kitted out at the conf to sell: T-Shirts Polo Shirts Work Shirts The EduGeek 'We have some rules' t-shirt All will be emroidered and if you have seen them at BETT you will know they are high quality. Would you be interested in purchasing any if you are attending please let me know as it will reflect on how many I shall order. The online shop is still on my 'to do' list ATM.
bossman Posted May 13, 2010 Posted May 13, 2010 @Dos_Box: Do you have them with in polo shirt mode as I prefer the collars?
Dos_Box Posted May 13, 2010 Author Posted May 13, 2010 Will there be lady geek sizes??? Yes, I'll get some.
SimpleSi Posted May 15, 2010 Posted May 15, 2010 I'd like an XXXXL polo maybe 2 depending on price please (Settle for XXXL if non available) regards Simon
Little-Miss Posted May 16, 2010 Posted May 16, 2010 oooh, girly! Do you know how much? Might sweet talk a fellow geek
powdarrmonkey Posted May 17, 2010 Posted May 17, 2010 (edited) Ooo pseudo-code *and* humour, that's a new one on me Are there some with just an embroidered logo in the corner? Edited May 17, 2010 by powdarrmonkey
EduTech Posted May 17, 2010 Posted May 17, 2010 I'm with SimpleSi to be honest i prefer the Polo Shirt. James.
Gatt Posted May 17, 2010 Posted May 17, 2010 Very nice! Definately be interested in a Polo Shirt (Large Please )
Ric_ Posted May 17, 2010 Posted May 17, 2010 ~$ man woman No manual entry for woman Never tried that command before... it's awesome! Now to write a woman command and associated manual entry
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now