Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted
This afternoon I spent a fair while with my Head Teacher filling in a multi paged job specification for the post I hold. I think we got it about right but apparently County Hall are notoriously pedantic so we may be asked to re do it. this is a bit of a shot in the dark but does anyone have a ready made job spec for a school's IT technician that I could have a copy of please? I'm in a Primary running a lone server and off it 32 suited workstations and an additional 20 or so laptops and room specific workstations.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...