InvisibleIntellectual Posted May 11, 2010 Posted May 11, 2010 Would any of you be interested in filling in a survey for me (its not for work, I own my own hosting business and I am asking varied questions!). Its anonymous and your answers wont be used to form a coalition with anyone Web Hosting Survey Thanks in advance folks
FN-GM Posted May 11, 2010 Posted May 11, 2010 on question 1 i selected no so on the next question none of the answers apply to myself
powdarrmonkey Posted May 11, 2010 Posted May 11, 2010 I don't use a control panel at all... (I also colo my own box, so I suppose I don't really fit your target profile in the first place of course )
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now