Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm sure these exist. Unfortunately the head wants another trolley of netbooks *sigh*...

 

2 of the classroom are upstairs so a trolley is no good. Anyone know where you can get that something like this?

 

Ta

Posted

we can supply you with the Mpod suitcase solution Little-Miss , ping me over a quick email and I'll get straight onto it for you,

 

http://www.saville-av-online.com/images/product_images/1239959479.79_mpod16.jpg

Posted

I saw them at BETT and..wow they are lovely. My boss wants them too - in fact he was so thrilled by them that he rushed home to show his wife the website!

We are going to use them for netbooks

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...