Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Anyone else recently getting appalling level of support from this outfit ?

I sent an E-mail last Thursday regarding a problem with Super Logo; 6 days later not even a reply stating they are looking into it. Monday I ring them up chasing, I then get a promise of someone to call me back and still nothing. Anyone else had dealings with this company ?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...