Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm currently trying to delete our old year 6 work folders but invariably get the following error message; error deleting files or folder. Cannot delete My Pictures access denied. The source file may be in use.

 

If I try to open the My Pictures folder (on our Win 2K server) I get My Pictures is not accessible. Access is denied.

 

Attributes read only and the system will not allow me to change it.

 

No problem previous years carrying out the deletions.

 

Any suggestions please.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...