thegandalf Posted March 29, 2010 Posted March 29, 2010 Hi everyone, I want to build a room booking web application with the MRBS . MRBS: Introduction --> this is its main page , you can read the instructions and download the source from here. I already bought a host on ixwebhosting.com . It has myphpadmin and myslq server. So base on the installation instruction of the mrbs , so far these are what I have done : create a domain on ixwebhosting , eg : http://www.xyz.com download the source of mrbs and extract it on my PC upload the "web" folder and all of its content and subfolders to the domain that I just created, so now it is like that : http://www.xyz.com/web/... I create a database on mysql server with six tables (from the file tables.my.sql in the source) and then .... I got stuck I'm just a dummy on php and sql ( So what I have to do next ? how to connect the web to the database? anything else that need to be configured ? plz plz help me
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now