Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm trying to configure the Citrix Web Interface v5.2.0 and Java Client 9.7. I keep receiving the error:

 

SSL/TLS Error

 

You have not chosen to trust the issuer of the server security certificate.

 

The certificate authority is a trusted root authority on the computer used for testing and I know that the certificate has been imported correctly because the Windows ICA client works fine.

 

I have tried JRE 1.4.2u19, 1.6u3 and 1.6u13 and tried launching via IE 8 and Firefox 3.5.5.

 

The JRE has the option selected to use the Windows keystore and you can see the CA listed as a Secure Site certificate in the Java Control Panel app.

 

Please help! :(

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...