GMJH Posted March 24, 2010 Posted March 24, 2010 Hello, I think I'm reasonably IT savvy but I cannot fix this simple problem. In Smart Notebook if I attach a sound to any object it quite simply does not play it. If it's an mp3 it does nothing, if it is a wav it bizarrely connects to Itunes then does nothing. All mp3 and wav files play fine outside of notebook. Is there some kind of update needed? Thanks Gary
GMJH Posted March 29, 2010 Author Posted March 29, 2010 Is there really no one who can answer this question?
laserblazer Posted March 29, 2010 Posted March 29, 2010 I've just tried it on 9.7 and it works with an MP3 file. Why not contact SMART Technologies, industry leader in interactive whiteboard technology, the SMART Board
ninjabeaver Posted March 29, 2010 Posted March 29, 2010 (edited) Have you also tried re-associating the sound files back to Media Player or Media Player Classic. You could also look at VLC Player, which is an awesome open source media player which solves the majority of our sound issues. Is there really no one who can answer this question? Give us a chance . It's a Sunday at 20:00ish here on the day the clocks changed. It's also mainly a European site, but with more and more of our American cousins joining, but that does mean we sleep when you are awake. Also, welcome to the site Gary. Edited March 29, 2010 by ninjabeaver
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now