Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

BSF blocked by Tories in London Borough of Hillingdon


Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm referring to a thread created by Mattx on 20.03.10 in the General Chat forum. I thought I'd mention it here as it is BSF news that you may be interested in.

 

The Conservatives in Hillingdon have reportedly blocked the implementation of BSF at this late stage after years of consulations etc. Not completely sure whether it's just local political point scoring or part of a wider plan to opt out of BSF by the Tories. I'm sure there will be plenty of news to follow on this.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...