Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi everyone,

 

I'm trying to request for a new certificate but when I submit the request it seems to change the status to "Pending" but then knobody can access OWA to check their emails?

 

How can I get around this issue? I'm not sure how long it will take until I receive the new certificate and everyone must have access to the site at all times.

 

Can anyone advise me on what to do?

 

Cheers,

 

Matt

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...