wesleyw Posted March 14, 2010 Posted March 14, 2010 Can anyone let me know of any other refurb suppliers I've used ICT Direct in the past however they don't have what I'm looking for at present? Wes
witch Posted March 14, 2010 Posted March 14, 2010 Dell do refurbished kit - not that cheap but pretty good
dgsmith Posted March 14, 2010 Posted March 14, 2010 What type of hardware specifically? There are companies that specialise in refurb printers, refurb desktops etc - what genre of hardware are you looking for?
wesleyw Posted March 15, 2010 Author Posted March 15, 2010 Looking at servers at the moment want to setup some cloud environments to test? Wes
wesleyw Posted March 15, 2010 Author Posted March 15, 2010 I think one of the sponsors on here (as well as ICT Direct) was a refurb company? Wes
wesleyw Posted March 15, 2010 Author Posted March 15, 2010 ETB Tech was the one I was trying to think of but any others would be more than welcome. Wes
Crowmanuk Posted March 15, 2010 Posted March 15, 2010 We've had a few bits and pieces from buyitdirect lately, prices arent too bad but they cocked up the last order, all resolved now though.
Haptic Posted March 15, 2010 Posted March 15, 2010 (edited) ETB Tech was the one I was trying to think of but any others would be more than welcome. Wes we can source refurb Dell and HP equipment, if you fancy sending me over a email with your requirements I'll go on the hunt for you first thing in the morning if thats ok bud, [email protected] Edited June 14, 2012 by Dos_Box
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now