Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Which software has your D&T faculty chosen to provide for the following;

 

Textiles

Resistant Materials

Electonics

Food Technology

 

I'm in need of something so we at least have something for the D&T department in regard to the VLE. Just wondering which software you guys have used (or loaded) in the past so I can get an idea of what is popular / good when I speak to the department about it next week.

 

Many thanks in advance.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...