Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

I'm having trouble with our Memory Map software it crashes after launching even though i've reinstalled it and removed all trace. I tried to download the latest client but it seems that you can't get the V4 client anyome and due to 'OS licence restrictions' the V5 client won't load older maps (PAH!!!). There's a link to 'update' our maps but that seems to mean shelling out again for new versions.

 

Does anyone have a copy of the latest V4 client?

 

Thanks.

 

Memory-Map : Support : Downloads

 

 

EDIT

 

Hmm it appears that I have the latest version and it works if I install it on a new PC. It might be time to rebuild them all :(

 

Memory-Map : Support : Downloads : Memory-Map 2004 Ordnance Survey Edition

Edited by cookie_monster

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...