siuko Posted March 3, 2010 Posted March 3, 2010 I am looking at trying my hand at a few small projects. Mainly just to learn some php / mysql. Can anyone recommend any software - either web based or stand alone that can help me with my developments. Such things as basic note taking for the ideas of the projects Code snippets that can be possibly shared between projects etc I dont really require any time based recording as I dont have any sort of time limit to playing about. Its mainly just somewhere to store all the little bits of info and also more detail code and code changes etc once I start getting into it properly.
Sylv3r Posted March 3, 2010 Posted March 3, 2010 I've recommended it a few times on here but will say evernote again. Will do the job perfectly. Welcome to your notable world | Evernote Corporation
siuko Posted March 3, 2010 Author Posted March 3, 2010 Thanks - Evernote does look interesting but not quite what I was looking for... It looks nice for the brain storming / ideas / notes section of what I'm looking for. But would like that to be a small subsection that I use to start the project off and keep my ideas in. I would also like a major part that stores the code changes etc and possible code updates I may decide on etc.
dhicks Posted March 3, 2010 Posted March 3, 2010 I would also like a major part that stores the code changes etc and possible code updates I may decide on etc. Git? -- David Hicks
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now