pooley Posted March 2, 2010 Posted March 2, 2010 (edited) I can't seem to get my head around aligning the menu bar and logo image in Joomla. Penybont Primary School is the site, as you see the menu bar sits across the logo. How can I move either, I'd like the menu underneath the logo. Would I be better off using a different template? Thanks Si Edited March 2, 2010 by pooley
Edu-IT Posted March 2, 2010 Posted March 2, 2010 Thanks for your PM. Are you saying you want the black menu below the image rather than above? If so this shouldn't be that difficult to be honest. If nobody jumps in before then I will take a look later on as I'm out at the moment and only have my phone which won't be much use! Thanks.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now