cookie_monster Posted February 27, 2010 Posted February 27, 2010 I not an RM fanboi, but I really can't see the big deal here. As someone with both CC3 and CC4 sites I am glad they pumped resources into getting CC4 working rather than CC3 XP SP3. To be honest I am more annoyed that they decided not to update the build area but provided a SP3 package to apply after building. CC4 is going to get new build images lol it's a bit MS like, provide the updates but make it more and more painfull untill you finally give in sobbing and upgrade
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now