DSapseid Posted February 25, 2010 Posted February 25, 2010 Anyone know where i can buy cork tiles from? Me and my brother have put our dart board up and lets just say the wall is taking a bit of beating! I want to get some cork board/tiles to stick above and below the board. I have tried Homebase and they dont do cork tiles! Have tried the flooring shop in town and they dont do it either! I wanted to put a bit above and below the board and get gold looking metal edging for it to make it look a nice neat job. Any ideas?
p858snake Posted February 25, 2010 Posted February 25, 2010 Buy a premade cork/pin board then cut to size/shape (may need to layer it a few times) and use that?
Guest TheLibrarian Posted February 25, 2010 Posted February 25, 2010 Forget the cork tiles, get better at darts - fast.
DSapseid Posted February 25, 2010 Author Posted February 25, 2010 Hadnt though of wickes, think there is one about 30mins away, will have a look at there website. Wanted proper tiles rather than having to bodge pinboards but may have resort to that! I am good at darts and play in the local league its my brother thats not very good!
sidewinder Posted February 25, 2010 Posted February 25, 2010 When I was younger a mates dad put a dartboard up for him in their conservatory. Seriously
DSapseid Posted February 25, 2010 Author Posted February 25, 2010 When I was younger a mates dad put a dartboard up for him in their conservatory. Seriously oh dear! how long was it before a window was smashed?
Edu-IT Posted February 25, 2010 Posted February 25, 2010 Ikea? (If you've got a girlfriend/wife then this will make them smile too)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now