DaveMurphy Posted February 21, 2010 Posted February 21, 2010 I currently have 4 or 5 Joomla websites. and I have to update each site individually with the same content each week, is there any possible way to update them all at once? ie: all the frontpages show the same content? Cheeeeeeeeers
mossj Posted February 23, 2010 Posted February 23, 2010 You could use a RSS poster extension maybe? I'm sure there migth be something in the extention directory @ joomla.org.
DaveMurphy Posted February 23, 2010 Author Posted February 23, 2010 They're on different servers and domains. It's just that when I update content I have to do it 4 or more times. I did think about wrapping a html document. but that seems harder.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now