gmiller Posted February 17, 2010 Posted February 17, 2010 Anyone experiencing any problems getting onto the world maths day site today World Maths Day 2010 Has been fine last week but cannot get on today. Get plain blue screen, not showing the flash content. No errors nothing. I have upgraded flash to 10.0.45.2 on my pc and still nothing. Cheers Miller
leco Posted February 17, 2010 Posted February 17, 2010 Anyone experiencing any problems getting onto the world maths day site today World Maths Day 2010 Has been fine last week but cannot get on today. Get plain blue screen, not showing the flash content. No errors nothing. I have upgraded flash to 10.0.45.2 on my pc and still nothing. Cheers Miller Working fine here, but I'm not at school so no LA filtering 1
gmiller Posted February 17, 2010 Author Posted February 17, 2010 Thanks Leco, means it something local to me then. Joy!
6Foot2 Posted February 17, 2010 Posted February 17, 2010 Working here for me. I am in school at the moment: Our provider is HGfL. Hope this helps. 1
Jamman960 Posted February 17, 2010 Posted February 17, 2010 I had loads of problems getting this site to work last year, our ISA server was blocking parts of it for some reason. We couldn't log on and the stats on the front page didn't display. The mathletics site itself worked perfectly as always though. I'll check it when I pop into work later today, hopefully our setup continues to work with it, I had to keep going through the firewall logs to pin-point the issue and in the end sorted it out... would have documented it but I made so many little changes that I couldn't pinpoint which one solved it. 1
World_Maths_Day_Support Posted March 3, 2010 Posted March 3, 2010 I only just noticed this thread (sorry guys). If it's not to late, you should add our IP ranges to your filters: 202.167.245.0 /24 (202.167.245.0 - 202.167.245.255) 203.99.142.0 /24 (203.99.142.0 - 203.99.142.255) as well as the domains of our CDN: a1.panthercdn.com *.panthercdn.com Hope this helps.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now