pooley Posted February 8, 2010 Posted February 8, 2010 We have 1 admin machine on Vista and everything runs fine but the Clerk using it has complained of Sims looking "Washed out". I can see what she means, on the Vista there is no colour definition, the entire sims page is Grey, where as on XP it has blue shaded areas. Has anyone else noticed this? I have payed with Theme, window colour settings but nothing changes the Sims screen. anyone know if it can be changed at all? Si
localzuk Posted February 8, 2010 Posted February 8, 2010 I think SIMS pulls its settings from the theme. On XP, the default theme gives things blue areas. On vista, grey. I'm running it on a Win 2k8 box and it is grey. I'm not sure how you'd change it on a Vista box. Have you tried different themes?
FN-GM Posted February 8, 2010 Posted February 8, 2010 You will have to install a new theme. It looks ok we manage
pooley Posted February 8, 2010 Author Posted February 8, 2010 Have played with the Classic colour and appearence and changed the window to Blue, will see how she gets on
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now