mb2k01 Posted January 29, 2010 Posted January 29, 2010 Hi All, Hoping there is someone here with lots more Apache knowledge than me, as mine is next-to-none! Recently we've noticed that changes to Moodle (themes, files etc) are being made, but don't show up on screen for either a very long time, or ever! From searching, I am assuming it is the Apache Cache settings that need tweaking - however, I'm not too sure where to do all that stuff too! Can anyone help?
powdarrmonkey Posted January 29, 2010 Posted January 29, 2010 Apache doesn't cache on its own. Moodle might do though, have a look in its documentation.
mb2k01 Posted January 29, 2010 Author Posted January 29, 2010 This page seems to suggest it does? Apache - MoodleDocs I've located httpd.conf which looks like the place I should be putting the code, but I have tried following the instructions and nothing has changed with regard to changes being reflected. As you can tell, apache/web back-end stuff aint my speciality lol.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now