Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm not holding out much hope on this one as I haven't been able to find an answer anywhere else on the net, but perhaps one of you brilliant lot has found a solution.

 

As I'm sure some of you are aware, trying to access certain secure sites in Firefox through proxy is impossible. You get an error telling you the certificate is invalid, but when you try to add an exception it either then tells you the certificate is valid, or makes no difference and you still get the error (without ever being able to access the site).

 

Has anybody found a way around this?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...