ginger9991 Posted January 22, 2010 Posted January 22, 2010 Hi Guys, I am desperate to get hold of XP drivers for the above machine! I dont have an RM login as the school have yet to find me the details and all other machines are currently vista. Im in need of the Graphics and Ethernet driver! If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated!!!
Haptic Posted January 22, 2010 Posted January 22, 2010 Drivers & Support | GAME.AMD.COM & Realtek good to see your still about fella +rep:cool:
Edu-IT Posted January 22, 2010 Posted January 22, 2010 If you're still struggling give me a nudge and I can grab them for you from RM since they're not RM exclusive.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now