Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Im currently speccing up some new laptops and would have liked to have stuck with dell but the fujitsu prices for the same spec are coming in a lot lower. Also according to the reseller Dell have introduced a £25 delivery charge per box. So for 3 laptops the delivery charge is £75!!!!!!!!!!!! I will have to double check this though as this seems ridiculous. I can get a pallet of stuff delivered for that price.

 

Any views?

Posted

I have 2 very nice Fujitsu laptops - lovely keyboards.

 

I just bought a HP nx6110 (or something like that) from Insight. I got an amazing deal with a three-year RTB warranty too!

Posted
Well, all our kit's Fujitsu, and I have to say that we have very few problems with it. All of our laptops work with no problems, except one which occasionally thows a fit if you close the lid while it's shutting down. To be honest, if their managed service contracts were like their kit, I'd be a very happy bunny.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...