Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Can you help me out here?

I have an Access report that has to list several things a user has purchased. Some users have 3 items whilst some have 1.

At the moment, it is creating one report per user per item. So a user with more than one item has three reports.

Would you know how to make it so three items are listed on one report? I'm stumped although I have done it before - just cannot remember.

Cheers

Gareth

Posted

have a play with the grouping and sorting..

 

Group it by user, and choose it to be all on one page.

 

I cant remember off the top of my head, but on access 2007 its along the bottom of the report in design view

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...