ticker Posted January 5, 2010 Posted January 5, 2010 (edited) I need 2 16H Lapcabby in Orange and Lime Green i need a price ASAP as the original supplier came back with a 40 quid increase on each unit. Edited January 5, 2010 by ticker
Haptic Posted January 5, 2010 Posted January 5, 2010 I need 2 16H Lapcabby in Orange and Lime Green i need a price ASAP as the original supplier can back with a 40 quid increase on each unit. will get on this for you straight away fella;)
ticker Posted January 5, 2010 Author Posted January 5, 2010 will get on this for you straight away fella;) Ok cheers, also i never heard back from you about the digital camera quote i sent you before xmas.
ict-direct Posted January 6, 2010 Posted January 6, 2010 Hi Can you PM me your details and I'll get you a quote. Regards John ICT Direct Ltd 01254 820980
ticker Posted January 8, 2010 Author Posted January 8, 2010 PM sent Hi Can you PM me your details and I'll get you a quote. Regards John ICT Direct Ltd 01254 820980
ticker Posted January 8, 2010 Author Posted January 8, 2010 Haven't heard back from you. will get on this for you straight away fella;)
Haptic Posted January 8, 2010 Posted January 8, 2010 Haven't heard back from you. hiya bud was waiting back on our prices which to be honest is abit higher than your quote so bummed out on that one fella sorry:cool:
ticker Posted January 8, 2010 Author Posted January 8, 2010 Ok cheers for trying, wasn't sure if you had tried to ring as we've been off for the last two days. What about the camera quote any luck with that? hiya bud was waiting back on our prices which to be honest is abit higher than your quote so bummed out on that one fella sorry:cool:
Haptic Posted January 8, 2010 Posted January 8, 2010 Ok cheers for trying, wasn't sure if you had tried to ring as we've been off for the last two days. What about the camera quote any luck with that? no stock in the channel fella looks like we hit and missed again lol:o
Tcsltd Posted January 8, 2010 Posted January 8, 2010 What Camera are you looking for..I could see if we can get it for you!
Haptic Posted January 8, 2010 Posted January 8, 2010 What Camera are you looking for..I could see if we can get it for you! Canon EOS 1000D 1
john Posted January 8, 2010 Posted January 8, 2010 I can see 14 in stock of the Canon EOS 1000D bundled with Canon EF-S 18-55mm lens in with my regular Edugeek Buyfocus supplier Ben if Vicki has no joy on it, they are on Edugeek Buyfocus so if you sign up for that and request away they will price through there for you I'm sure. 1
ticker Posted January 11, 2010 Author Posted January 11, 2010 Any Luck Vicki What Camera are you looking for..I could see if we can get it for you!
Tcsltd Posted January 11, 2010 Posted January 11, 2010 I Pm'd you last week!! I will email it over for you instead now
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now