mjs_mjs Posted January 5, 2010 Posted January 5, 2010 Hi, i'm looking at some of these for a 32 channel install (so two of them), anyone else use them, or anything else from AVerMedia. DVR Hybrid EH5216 I'm particularly interested it the webviewing and then the recording software?
tsimons Posted January 25, 2010 Posted January 25, 2010 Hey.. I manage the CCTV in my school and I currently use a solution from IndigoVision.. The software is AMAZING in everyway, for example; - You can set up virtual tripwires - You can listen to audio or talk though a PA. - You can control PTZ - Maps can be created for easy viewing of CCTV Its just amazing. Its provided to me by ClearView Communications.. Get in touch with a guy called Dan.. Im sure he will be able to meet your needs well within your budget. Tom
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now