Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi all,

 

I'm revisiting an issue I have with joining Windows machines to my 10.5 server PDC. I have PDC on SMB service enabled, as is WINS server. When I go to join the domain in XP, it prompts me to authenticate, but then returns with the following message:

 

The following error occurred attempting to join the domain "DOMAIN":

Insufficient system resources exist to complete the requested service."

 

The only log that seems to log anything related to this is the Password Server Service Log, which says that authentication succeeded. Odd, right?

 

Anyone have experience with OS X as PDC? Please let me know if you have any ideas! Thanks!

 

Jason

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...