SC-UK Posted December 30, 2009 Posted December 30, 2009 Is it possible to un-install the NetSupport client from an OSX machine easily? I had it installed onto my MacBook Pro as a demonstration whilst on site with a client a while ago, and now I cant seem to get rid of it no matter what I try. It's not restricting anything and I won't be returning to said client, so no data will be uploaded back to them, but it's frustrating me sitting in my menu bar! Attached screenshot so show exact version etc. Thanks Tom
FN-GM Posted December 30, 2009 Posted December 30, 2009 Ah i had the same go into the applications on your mac. Right click NetSupport and then show package contents. In there i think there is a script to uninstall it. If not if you run the installer again there is an uninstall option. It is one of these but i cant remember which to be honest. 1
SC-UK Posted December 30, 2009 Author Posted December 30, 2009 Cheers mate, in the NS folder in my Applications folder, there isn't anything - just empty so can't try the old package contents trick. I may have to find an installer from somewhere and give that a shot! Thanks
SC-UK Posted January 6, 2010 Author Posted January 6, 2010 I had been waiting to update to 10.6 for a while, as it is my main business machine and I wanted as many bug's as possible ironed out first. I thought I would take this oppourtunity to do the upgrade, so my MacBook Pro is now happily running OSX 10.6.2 minus NetSupport! Thanks for your help
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now