IanT Posted December 23, 2009 Posted December 23, 2009 Good Morning, Can someone just clarify something for me, I have 1 Dynamic Disk (1Tb), I can extend this volume to an additional 1.7Tb, if I extend the volume will I lose any data on that disk?
mjs_mjs Posted December 23, 2009 Posted December 23, 2009 Are you thinking of adding a second or additional hard drive, make it dynamic then expand a volume onto it?
IanT Posted December 23, 2009 Author Posted December 23, 2009 Done it already, was 1Tb, now 3Tb in total
Michael Posted December 23, 2009 Posted December 23, 2009 Here's a useful guide about Dynamic Disks. It sounds to me you created a Spanned volume
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now