6Foot2 Posted December 22, 2009 Posted December 22, 2009 GlobeTrotter XL [Flash based 'locate the city' game] I just got to level 4 with a score of 2770.
dgsmith Posted December 23, 2009 Posted December 23, 2009 Level 5 with 5082. I was quite impressed with myself actually - some I actually did know even though I didn't know I knew until placing them(!)
Tcsltd Posted December 23, 2009 Posted December 23, 2009 It's Official...I am rubbish at Geography!!!
Devontechie Posted December 23, 2009 Posted December 23, 2009 It's Official...I am rubbish at Geography!!! Dont worry Vicki, so am I!! Steve
steve Posted December 23, 2009 Posted December 23, 2009 Started by getting to level 4, after a couple of goes, got to level 7 8432. There are no boarders to the maps on level 7. Found something to do this xmas
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now