Rozzer Posted December 17, 2009 Posted December 17, 2009 Hello, Would anyone find it helpful to have guides on creating and imaging with deploystudio?? I have partly put some together for my company but thought you guys may find it handy. Ross
steveo2000 Posted December 17, 2009 Posted December 17, 2009 I would I had a right struggle getting it working so im sure others would fine this very handy! Thanks!
Rozzer Posted December 17, 2009 Author Posted December 17, 2009 (edited) | Imaging with Deploy studio ~ HowToMac | Creating images with Deploy Studio ~ HowToMac Hope it helps Ross Edited December 17, 2009 by Rozzer 1
sidnuts Posted March 3, 2011 Posted March 3, 2011 Hi there. We've just got round to using deploy studio, but whenever I click on the play button from the workflow menu, I get "Repository Access error - blah blah blah". It doesn't want to mount the repository on the server. Help!
sidnuts Posted March 3, 2011 Posted March 3, 2011 Scratch that. Sorted. Had the share name wrong in Deploy studio server.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now