Hightower Posted December 18, 2009 Author Posted December 18, 2009 In fact - scratch that. I've just tried manually restoring a couple of account that I KNOW have things in them, nothing has come back. I don't think it's the script as I just copied/pasted your code in...
webman Posted December 18, 2009 Posted December 18, 2009 Very weird. Can you open one of the TGZ files on Windows (7zip, WinRAR) and see what's in them?
Hightower Posted December 18, 2009 Author Posted December 18, 2009 There's quite a lot of information held in a file that I know had emails in the inbox. Various folders for email and calendar and contents. In the email folder there's an inbox folder holding a handful of emails. Looks about normal to me?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now