Haptic Posted December 9, 2009 Posted December 9, 2009 http://images.google.co.uk/url?source=imgres&ct=img&q=http://www.jupiter-2.com/Artwork/Art%2520for%2520shopping%2520cart/Crucial%2520logo.png&usg=AFQjCNHTm2LB1hjr7CLumkKO_12l4e_37g Hey Guys Computer Products Ltd has some great savings on Crucial Memory , As we all know Crucial Memory is one of the best memory vendors in todays market so if your looking to upgrade your downgrade to a better grade than your current grade be sure to give me a shout Savings on Desktop, Laptop and Server Memory all with Lifetime Warranty! http://images.google.co.uk/url?source=imgres&ct=img&q=http://www.ukbargainblinds.co.uk/picture_library/save%2520pounds.jpg&usg=AFQjCNFzG5Er9ZkRUlot5qqDLDqCSCipUA Havent got a CP account then just click the button below! http://www.c-p-ltd.com/images/apply_educational_ovr.png 1
dgsmith Posted December 9, 2009 Posted December 9, 2009 I've noticed Simon that the price of RAM (particularly DDR2) is going very high recently. Just managed to get a Crucial 2GB DDR2 (PC6400) stick for £26.83 (exc VAT) - was only £15-20 a few months back. Too late now, but would you have been able to better that price (handy for future ref too)? if your looking to upgrade your downgrade to a better grade than your current grade I think you need to mention the word "grade" a few more times there 1
Haptic Posted December 9, 2009 Author Posted December 9, 2009 I've noticed Simon that the price of RAM (particularly DDR2) is going very high recently. Just managed to get a Crucial 2GB DDR2 (PC6400) stick for £26.83 (exc VAT) - was only £15-20 a few months back. Too late now, but would you have been able to better that price (handy for future ref too)? I think you need to mention the word "grade" a few more times there pm the the Crucial part code bud and will quote you
dgsmith Posted December 10, 2009 Posted December 10, 2009 Sent you a PM yesterday Simon - let me know what you could offer!
Haptic Posted December 10, 2009 Author Posted December 10, 2009 Sent you a PM yesterday Simon - let me know what you could offer! will do fella:cool:
Chunky Posted December 10, 2009 Posted December 10, 2009 Any chance you can feed this back, so we have an idea on the discount you can pass along? Cheers, Chunks.
Haptic Posted December 10, 2009 Author Posted December 10, 2009 Any chance you can feed this back, so we have an idea on the discount you can pass along? Cheers, Chunks. Hiya Chunky, If you would like to pm me your requirements I can put a price together for you straight away,
dgsmith Posted December 10, 2009 Posted December 10, 2009 Well although the price we have already paid yesterday was slightly lower, I am guessing it is because who we used still has old stock at slightly cheaper prices. Simon's quoted price seems reasonably competitive though when i've compared (higher) prices offered by other retailers for the same product
Chunky Posted December 10, 2009 Posted December 10, 2009 Hiya Chunky, If you would like to pm me your requirements I can put a price together for you straight away, I don't need any specifically at this moment, but I would however like to know in real terms, out in the open, publicly speaking, non cloak & dagger, without a quote, (you get my drift) know how your price compares to buying direct. Cheers, Chunks
Haptic Posted December 10, 2009 Author Posted December 10, 2009 I don't need any specifically at this moment, but I would however like to know in real terms, out in the open, publicly speaking, non cloak & dagger, without a quote, (you get my drift) know how your price compares to buying direct. Cheers, Chunks nothing cloak and dagger about it fella , well for instance I just provided a quote where the crucial price was £4.70+vat Each stick more than us , hows that bud:cool:
Chunky Posted December 10, 2009 Posted December 10, 2009 nothing cloak and dagger about it fella , well for instance I just provided a quote where the crucial price was £4.70+vat Each stick more than us , hows that bud:cool: Thats the sort of thing I like. You can't beat a nice bit of open pricing. Can you sum up what memory it was, their price and your price again? Cheers, Chris. PS: do you do discount for geeks like me who want to buy stuff for home? 1
featured_spectre Posted December 10, 2009 Posted December 10, 2009 Simon has always done deals for me for home buying. 1
Haptic Posted December 10, 2009 Author Posted December 10, 2009 Thats the sort of thing I like. You can't beat a nice bit of open pricing. Can you sum up what memory it was, their price and your price again? Cheers, Chris. PS: do you do discount for geeks like me who want to buy stuff for home? Hi Chris, The Part was a DDR3 Module for a laptop Crucial cost £39.09+vat Our Price £35.00+vat all with free delivery, We do discount for personal purchases also , just let me know what you need:cool:
Chunky Posted December 10, 2009 Posted December 10, 2009 Hi Chris, The Part was a DDR3 Module for a laptop Crucial cost £39.09+vat Our Price £35.00+vat all with free delivery, We do discount for personal purchases also , just let me know what you need:cool: OK, as soon as I get Christmas out of the way, I'll be in touch. Also - for anyone else out there - remember VAT is going back up to 17.5% in January, so get your purchases in before then. I've read this recently, so heads up... (Make sure whenever you order anything anywhere - make sure *payment* is taken before 1st Jan , or you'll be liable to get charged 17.5% after that date, even if your order was before then, as VAT is applicable on billing, and not ordering - nothing specific to CPLTD, but thought it may be useful for personal buyers to think about) Oh, can you give me a price for 4 x 2gb DDR2 strips (any speed - cheapest!) - make doesn't matter, as they're not for a mission critical project. (price can be pm'ed or/and here) Cheers, Chunks
Chuckster Posted December 10, 2009 Posted December 10, 2009 Just got a quote from Simon and he managed to save my school a few quid on a 4GB kit. Definitely will recommend him and his company to other people in the future. 1
Haptic Posted December 10, 2009 Author Posted December 10, 2009 Just got a quote from Simon and he managed to save my school a few quid on a 4GB kit. Definitely will recommend him and his company to other people in the future. glad we could help save you some money fella:cool:
Haptic Posted December 11, 2009 Author Posted December 11, 2009 Any sign on that price for 8 gig? Chunks oops sorry fella sure I'd sorted that for you,
mac_shinobi Posted December 11, 2009 Posted December 11, 2009 Just got a quote from Simon and he managed to save my school a few quid on a 4GB kit. Definitely will recommend him and his company to other people in the future. aye makes 2 of us - or will do in the new year at some point and agreed on the recomendations to other places / people and also + a few rep for fast response etc
Haptic Posted December 11, 2009 Author Posted December 11, 2009 (edited) Any sign on that price for 8 gig? Chunks 1 X 2GB, 240-pin DIMM, DDR2 PC2-5300 memory module Crucial Price £47.99+vat Our Price £43.00+vat FREE DEL:cool: and just for good measure misco price £50.33+vat+del Edited December 11, 2009 by Haptic spelling lol
mac_shinobi Posted December 11, 2009 Posted December 11, 2009 1 X 2GB, 240-pin DIMM, DDR2 PC2-5300 memory module Crucial Price £47.99+vat Our Price £43.00+vat FREE DEL:cool: and just for good messure misco price £50.33+vat+del my spelling sucks as well so I know I am not gonna get away from it but measure - messure lol sorry just made me chuckle 1
dgsmith Posted December 12, 2009 Posted December 12, 2009 1 X 2GB, 240-pin DIMM, DDR2 PC2-5300 memory module Crucial Price £47.99+vat Our Price £43.00+vat FREE DEL:cool: and just for good measure misco price £50.33+vat+del What's the difference between this one and the one you quoted me the other day chap? I only ask as there seems to be quite a price difference! Is this ECC?
Haptic Posted December 12, 2009 Author Posted December 12, 2009 What's the difference between this one and the one you quoted me the other day chap? I only ask as there seems to be quite a price difference! Is this ECC? totally different part code fella:cool:
vikpaw Posted December 13, 2009 Posted December 13, 2009 What's the difference between this one and the one you quoted me the other day chap? I only ask as there seems to be quite a price difference! Is this ECC? Not undermining you CPLTD but i just went to the site as i've used them a lot to check that they still do Free delivery, which they do. I noticed that i think the quoted chip is ECC, and that they do have memory for as low as £32.99. I know that you're comparing like for like so you are cheaper, but does that mean that you can't supply the whole range that Crucial have...? I used to buy Crucial chips from eBuyer because they were cheaper but the range was limited. cheers 1
Haptic Posted December 13, 2009 Author Posted December 13, 2009 (edited) Not undermining you CPLTD but i just went to the site as i've used them a lot to check that they still do Free delivery, which they do. I noticed that i think the quoted chip is ECC, and that they do have memory for as low as £32.99. I know that you're comparing like for like so you are cheaper, but does that mean that you can't supply the whole range that Crucial have...? I used to buy Crucial chips from eBuyer because they were cheaper but the range was limited. cheers we can supply whatever they supply chap , best bet is for you guys to visit crucials site to get the part code for the memory you require and then I can give you the price from us:cool: Edited December 13, 2009 by Haptic
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now