Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Simple Desktops [Minimalist Wallpapers]


Recommended Posts

Posted

Desktop wallpapers can be distracting [particularly so if they have busy images going on]

 

I have come across this site:

 

Simple Desktops

 

and I shall be using some of the wallpapers at home [Linux and Windows systems]

 

Might even one or two at school.

  • Thanks 1
Posted
that's brilliant. I normally have just a colour with no bg due to not wanting to look at someone's face everytime i minimise stuff and being unable to read my icons.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...