TronXP Posted December 1, 2009 Posted December 1, 2009 I need a favour! I would like to come and have a look at thin clients working in a school, and see how well they work etc. Is there anybody in the north east who would be willing to let me come and have a look and ask questions! Thanks
Axel Posted December 2, 2009 Posted December 2, 2009 There is a school in "NE40" who installed a couple of classrooms of Axel thin clients over the summer holidays - if that is near enough for you to visit I'd be happy to see if the IT manager at this school would be happy to see you. Other schools have posted comments about Axel at: http://www.edugeek.net/forums/thin-client-virtual-machines/22082-axel-ax3000-m70-lesson-monitor.html PM or email me if you would like to follow this up
Simonish Posted December 3, 2009 Posted December 3, 2009 Hello there If you want to email me or send a pm I will be happy to introduce you to some thin client sites within your area for you to visit and look into different uses of the technology. We also have an award winning reference site available who are happy to receive a visit. Hope to speak to you soon Simon Isherwood Wyse Technology UK
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now