mattx Posted November 27, 2009 Posted November 27, 2009 Is this guy for real? Look how many videos he has, look how many views they have ! This guy has over 400 videos of flushing bogs..... YouTube - ramdomness453's Channel
dgsmith Posted November 27, 2009 Posted November 27, 2009 My favourite hobby as you can see, toilets, has been since I was 2. I bet his parents must have saved a few quid on nappies.. they must have been overjoyed.. Funny find, though I am intrigued what made you come across it?
CyberNerd Posted November 28, 2009 Posted November 28, 2009 ...and you guys consider yourselves geeks
mjs_mjs Posted November 28, 2009 Posted November 28, 2009 ...and you guys consider yourselves geeks This is EduGEEK - dont hide the GEEKiness.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now