stuj1 Posted November 27, 2009 Posted November 27, 2009 I have been trying to find a way of displaying a user's email inbox contents in a web page. Basically, i want to create my own stripped down version of OWA. I actually managed to do it using some php code and WebDav, but it only worked for an Exchange 2003 server that I was using for testing, not the actual server that I need to access which is Exchange 2007! Has anyone managed to do this with Exchange 2007? Thanks, I have trawled the net for info and still have nothing that works!!! Stu
stuj1 Posted December 11, 2009 Author Posted December 11, 2009 no i havent. Further reading has brought up Exchange Web Services API (EWS) as a far more supported method of accessing E2007 data, but this requires .NET and Visual Studio and my expertise is very limmited in that area.
AIT Posted December 11, 2009 Posted December 11, 2009 I have been trying to find a way of displaying a user's email inbox contents in a web page. Basically, i want to create my own stripped down version of OWA. I actually managed to do it using some php code and WebDav, but it only worked for an Exchange 2003 server that I was using for testing, not the actual server that I need to access which is Exchange 2007! Has anyone managed to do this with Exchange 2007? Thanks, I have trawled the net for info and still have nothing that works!!! Stu how about using something like squirrel mail (or some other opensource webmail) thats a pop3 account. and just enable pop3 on the exchange server
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now