ozzy Posted November 19, 2009 Posted November 19, 2009 Just got rid of the server I built to learn my trade on NT4 and Server 2000, she was a lush P2, 2x 6gig IDE HDD in cheap removable caddy's and three sticks of pc133 64mb of ram. She was gathering dust in a cupboard for five years so it was kind to put her out of her misery. God bless you Sharon I'll miss you:( I'm off to have a drink in her honner now, cheers;)
Haptic Posted November 19, 2009 Posted November 19, 2009 Just got rid of the server I built to learn my trade on NT4 and Server 2000, she was a lush P2, 2x 6gig IDE HDD in cheap removable caddy's and three sticks of pc133 64mb of ram. She was gathering dust in a cupboard for five years so it was kind to put her out of her misery. God bless you Sharon I'll miss you:( I'm off to have a drink in her honner now, cheers;) we feel for you Ozzy long may she rest in peace, http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_NuNtatbUQcw/Stdyppzih1I/AAAAAAAAAMY/kt0mnYUwC0Q/s320/computer+RIP.jpg
ozzy Posted November 19, 2009 Author Posted November 19, 2009 Should have been chucked years ago like the wife;) lol
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now