browolf Posted November 19, 2009 Posted November 19, 2009 (edited) is there a way to filter users who have never logged on? is there a limit on how many users one can delete at a time? Edited November 19, 2009 by browolf
nadeem Posted November 19, 2009 Posted November 19, 2009 Yes, you can browse the users [as administrator] and clicking the column headings lets you sort by various attributes - including last logged on time. There's no limit I've ever encountered in bulk deleting users 1
browolf Posted November 19, 2009 Author Posted November 19, 2009 Yes, you can browse the users [as administrator] and clicking the column headings lets you sort by various attributes - including last logged on time. There's no limit I've ever encountered in bulk deleting users seems to time out if I try and do more than 150 at a time. dont think that will help... need to remove all the users who haven't logged on ever. there's about 1200 of them!
alan-d Posted November 19, 2009 Posted November 19, 2009 Admin > Server > Cleanup Unsubscribe users from courses afterlongtimenosee Never1000 days365 days180 days150 days120 days90 days60 days30 days21 days14 days7 days Default: 120 days If students haven't logged in for a very long time, then they are automatically unsubscribed from courses. This parameter specifies that time limit. Delete not fully setup users afterdeleteunconfirmed Never7 days6 days5 days4 days3 days2 days1 days12 hours6 hours1 hours Default: 7 days If you are using email authentication, this is the period within which a response will be accepted from users. After this period, old unconfirmed accounts are deleted. Delete incomplete users afterdeleteincompleteusers Never7 days6 days5 days4 days3 days2 days1 days Default: Never Any use? 1
browolf Posted November 19, 2009 Author Posted November 19, 2009 Didn't know about that. I'll remember that for the future. As it is I've discovered enough variation that I've managed to get rid of most of what I needed to in multiple delete runs and 30 odd accounts I need to keep I manually added DND to the city field to filter them out. knowing about clicking on the columns was useful. thanks for the help
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now