Simcfc73 Posted November 18, 2009 Posted November 18, 2009 Hi, Is anyone running Joomla!School LMS or www.joomlalms.com at their school, I really like Joomla and know it better than most so in a lazy way I would prefer to go with these products Room booker and Sims.NET import are mentioned... not true Sims integration but its a start.
mossj Posted November 20, 2009 Posted November 20, 2009 Hi, Is anyone running Joomla!School LMS or www.joomlalms.com at their school, I really like Joomla and know it better than most so in a lazy way I would prefer to go with these products Room booker and Sims.NET import are mentioned... not true Sims integration but its a start. Remember it's a website don't try to replace a VLE if you already have one in place
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now