6Foot2 Posted November 16, 2009 Posted November 16, 2009 Not a major problem. I have noticed that I can not see the site stats at the bottom of this page: http://www.edugeek.net/forums/ However I can see the stats when I have logged out of Edugeek. Does anyone know how I can see the stats while still logged in? Thanks.
Edu-IT Posted November 16, 2009 Posted November 16, 2009 You've probably chosen the option to hide them, by clicking the drop down arrow and choosing hide top stats? I just tried this, and it says to enable them in the quick links menu but I cannot find the option to do this. This would make sense as it's specific to your user account.
mossj Posted November 16, 2009 Posted November 16, 2009 You've probably chosen the option to hide them, by clicking the drop down arrow and choosing hide top stats? I just tried this, and it says to enable them in the quick links menu but I cannot find the option to do this. This would make sense as it's specific to your user account. This also happens to the other hidable items at the lower screen, and I can't find the button to enable... been 2 months without my latest posts bar
Dos_Box Posted November 16, 2009 Posted November 16, 2009 Another quick stat for you all. We are one the top 45,000 sites on the net. Not bad considering Google says there are over 70,000,000 unique adresses out there!
mossj Posted November 16, 2009 Posted November 16, 2009 (edited) Another quick stat for you all. We are one the top 45,000 sites on the net. Not bad considering Google says there are over 70,000,000 unique adresses out there! Awsome how did you find that out? nvm found it (alexa?) Edited November 16, 2009 by mossj
Dos_Box Posted November 16, 2009 Posted November 16, 2009 Alexa. If you install the Firefox plugin it will gove you the net ranking of any site you visit. 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now