alan-d Posted November 5, 2009 Posted November 5, 2009 Is it possible to have a 'Watch this thread' option throughout the forums, rather than posting a gratutitous thread and waiting for replies?
plexer Posted November 5, 2009 Posted November 5, 2009 You can subscribe to threads and then if you have email alerts turned on I believe you'll get an email when there is a reply? Ben
witch Posted November 5, 2009 Posted November 5, 2009 You can subscribe to threads and then if you have email alerts turned on I believe you'll get an email when there is a reply? Ben Problem with that is that email inboxes get full very quickly! I would also like something that kept track of my watched threads - particularly as recently I seem to miss new posts in threads I am interested in
alan-d Posted November 5, 2009 Author Posted November 5, 2009 Thanks - I found it straight after posting
Edu-IT Posted November 5, 2009 Posted November 5, 2009 Problem with that is that email inboxes get full very quickly! I would also like something that kept track of my watched threads - particularly as recently I seem to miss new posts in threads I am interested in You don't have to have email alerts. Under the User CP you can view subscribed threads, right here on the site.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now