gloriousglenn Posted November 4, 2009 Posted November 4, 2009 Hi all, Our school has some 'old' software that they want to resurrect. Optivote. Has anybody used it? I am trying to figure out the best way of loading it onto the server so that when the question banks are entered that each classroom on the network can access them. Does anybody have any experience with this software that might be able to help? I have tried the company direct and they have been about as much help as my 21 month old daughter (she didn't know anything, I asked her!!). Cheers Glenn
meastaugh1 Posted November 4, 2009 Posted November 4, 2009 We use it here, admittedly only by a handful of staff though. We allocated the MSI out to the workstations, staff can just store the .ovt files (and associated media) on a network share.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now